Comment on page
- 1.NVER is an essential part of the NextVerse platform and we are working to establish the key mechanism that helps make it intrinsically tied to the NextVerse platform and its values. NVER is a BEP-20 utility token built on top of the Binance Smart Chain blockchain that serves as the basis for transactions in NextVerse and has the following application:
- 1.Ecosystem: The Ecosystem's role is to support the NextVerse ecosystem, providing grants to incentivize the production of high-quality content and games on the platform. The metaverse overall valuation increases through the valuation of all funded games, creating a growth circle to enable funding for new and larger-scale games.
- 2.Staking: NVER allows staking, allows passive income on PARCELS: you get more NVER by placing it. Governance: NVER is a governance token that allows holders to participate in the Decision Governance of the platform, using a DAO structure. They can exercise voting rights on key Foundation elements such as for game and content creators, and prioritized features on the NextVerse platform's build roadmap. NVER owners can vote themselves or delegate voting rights to other players of their choice. NVER Stakeholders Company Treasury: They are assets coming from the company's business that are locked for 12 months and then resold to the market to pay for operating costs. Company Reserve: This reserve will be fed with the proceeds of sales of company owned assets with a 6 month lock-up.
- 2.NVER Stakeholders
- 1.Company Treasury: They are assets coming from the company's business that are locked for 12 months and then resold to the market to pay for operating costs.
- 2.Company Reserve: This reserve will be fed with the proceeds of sales of company owned assets with a 6 month lock-up.
- 3.Platform Revenue:
- 1.2.5% from the transactions from secondary market trading of NextVerse NFTs on NFT Marketplace royalties.
- 2.5% from the fees from the marketplace transactions (in-game assets, accessories, NFTs, Land) and in-game purchases.
- 3.5% from the fees from the creator marketplace.
- 4.Land sale - All proceeds accrue to DAO.
- 5.Advertising Revenue: 25% allocated to the Staking Pool as rewards for token holders, 75% allocated to the Ecosystem.
- 6.5% from the entry fees for competitions.
- 7.Buy & Burn: NextVerse uses 10% of its profits to buy back its native coin, from the open market, and “burns” them by sending the coins to the unrecoverable wallet.